Asymptotics of SIMEX-based variance estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Y. Wang & Naisyin Wang & Suojin Wang, 2000. "Regression Analysis When Covariates Are Regression Parameters of a Random Effects Model for Observed Longitudinal Measurements," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 487-495, June.
- Yuedong Wang & Yanyuan Ma & Raymond J. Carroll, 2009. "Variance estimation in the analysis of microarray data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 425-445.
- W. Stute & W. L. Xu & L. X. Zhu, 2008. "Model diagnosis for parametric regression in high-dimensional spaces," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 451-467.
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Hall, Peter & Titterington, D. M., 1988. "On confidence bands in nonparametric density estimation and regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 228-254, October.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Nonlinear Regression on Cross-Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 721-746, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Bandwidth selection; Consistency; Kernel; Monte Carlo; Permutation; Simulation extrapolation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:329-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.