Asymptotics of SIMEX-based variance estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Y. Wang & Naisyin Wang & Suojin Wang, 2000. "Regression Analysis When Covariates Are Regression Parameters of a Random Effects Model for Observed Longitudinal Measurements," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 487-495, June.
- Yuedong Wang & Yanyuan Ma & Raymond J. Carroll, 2009. "Variance estimation in the analysis of microarray data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 425-445.
- W. Stute & W. L. Xu & L. X. Zhu, 2008. "Model diagnosis for parametric regression in high-dimensional spaces," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 451-467.
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Hall, Peter & Titterington, D. M., 1988. "On confidence bands in nonparametric density estimation and regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 228-254, October.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Nonlinear Regression on Cross-Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 721-746, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Bandwidth selection; Consistency; Kernel; Monte Carlo; Permutation; Simulation extrapolation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:329-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .