Regression Analysis When Covariates Are Regression Parameters of a Random Effects Model for Observed Longitudinal Measurements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, C. Y., 1999. "Robust sandwich covariance estimation for regression calibration estimator in Cox regression with measurement error," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 371-378, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siti Haslinda Mohd Din & Marek Molas & Jolanda Luime & Emmanuel Lesaffre, 2014. "Longitudinal profiles of bounded outcome scores as predictors for disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis patients: a joint modeling approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(8), pages 1627-1644, August.
- Xiao Song & C. Y. Wang, 2008. "Semiparametric Approaches for Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Survival Data with Time-Varying Coefficients," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 557-566, June.
- Bernhardt, Paul W. & Zhang, Daowen & Wang, Huixia Judy, 2015. "A fast EM algorithm for fitting joint models of a binary response and multiple longitudinal covariates subject to detection limits," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 37-53.
- Miran A. Jaffa & Ayad A. Jaffa, 2016. "Joint modeling of covariates and censoring process assuming non-constant dropout hazard," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(2), pages 251-267, June.
- Erning Li & Naisyin Wang & Nae-Yuh Wang, 2007. "Joint Models for a Primary Endpoint and Multiple Longitudinal Covariate Processes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1068-1078, December.
- Duchwan Ryu & Erning Li & Bani K. Mallick, 2011. "Bayesian Nonparametric Regression Analysis of Data with Random Effects Covariates from Longitudinal Measurements," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 454-466, June.
- Jaeun Choi & Donglin Zeng & Andrew F. Olshan & Jianwen Cai, 2018. "Joint modeling of survival time and longitudinal outcomes with flexible random effects," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 126-152, January.
- Samuel Iddi & Geert Molenberghs, 2012. "A joint marginalized multilevel model for longitudinal outcomes," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(11), pages 2413-2430, July.
- Stoklosa, Jakub & Dann, Peter & Huggins, Richard M. & Hwang, Wen-Han, 2016. "Estimation of survival and capture probabilities in open population capture–recapture models when covariates are subject to measurement error," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 74-86.
- Yun Fang & Li-Xing Zhu, 2012. "Asymptotics of SIMEX-based variance estimation," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 329-345, April.
- De la Cruz, Rolando & Meza, Cristian & Arribas-Gil, Ana & Carroll, Raymond J., 2016. "Bayesian regression analysis of data with random effects covariates from nonlinear longitudinal measurements," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 94-106.
- Brent A Coull, 2011. "A Random Intercepts–Functional Slopes Model for Flexible Assessment of Susceptibility in Longitudinal Designs," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 486-494, June.
- E. Andrés Houseman & Carmen Marsit & Margaret Karagas & Louise M. Ryan, 2007. "Penalized Item Response Theory Models: Application to Epigenetic Alterations in Bladder Cancer," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1269-1277, December.
- Li, Erning & Zhang, Daowen & Davidian, Marie, 2007. "Likelihood and pseudo-likelihood methods for semiparametric joint models for a primary endpoint and longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5776-5790, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:56:y:2000:i:2:p:487-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.