Empirical Likelihood Local Polynomial Regression Analysis of Clustered Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnston, Gordon J., 1982. "Probabilities of maximal deviations for nonparametric regression function estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 402-414, September.
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Xihong Lin, 2004. "Equivalent kernels of smoothing splines in nonparametric regression for clustered/longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 177-193, March.
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Hall, Peter & Titterington, D. M., 1988. "On confidence bands in nonparametric density estimation and regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 228-254, October.
- Kauermann, Göran & Müller, Marlene & Carroll, Raymond J., 1998.
"The efficiency of bias-corrected estimators for nonparametric kernel estimation based on local estimating equations,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Kauermann, Göran & Müller, Marlene & Carroll, Raymond J., 1997. "The efficiency of bias-corrected estimators for nonparametric kernel estimation based on local estimating equations," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,70, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Naisyin Wang, 2003. "Marginal nonparametric kernel regression accounting for within-subject correlation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1295-1312, July.
- Kani Chen & Zhezhen Jin, 2005. "Local polynomial regression analysis of clustered data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 59-74, March.
- F. Zou, 2002. "On empirical likelihood for a semiparametric mixture model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 61-75, March.
- Jinping Wang & Sabyasachi Basu, 1999. "Bias-Corrected Confidence Intervals for the Concentration Parameter in a Dilution Assay," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 111-116, March.
- Stute, Winfried & Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood Inference in Nonlinear Errors-in-Covariables Models With Validation Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 332-346, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pang, Zhen & Xue, Liugen, 2012. "Estimation for the single-index models with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1837-1853.
- Xue, Liugen & Xue, Dong, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for semiparametric regression model with missing response data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(4), pages 723-740, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:644-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.