Bias-corrected smoothed score function for single-index models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 71 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hardle, W. & Hall, P. & Ichimura, H., 1991. "Optimal smoothing in single index models," CORE Discussion Papers 1991007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Stute, Winfried & Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood Inference in Nonlinear Errors-in-Covariables Models With Validation Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 332-346, March.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-30, November.
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:71:y:2010:i:1:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.