Bias-corrected smoothed score function for single-index models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, W. & Hall, P. & Ichimura, H., 1991. "Optimal smoothing in single index models," CORE Discussion Papers 1991007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood for a Varying Coefficient Model With Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 642-654, June.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Stute, Winfried & Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood Inference in Nonlinear Errors-in-Covariables Models With Validation Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 332-346, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Gaorong & Feng, Sanying & Peng, Heng, 2011. "A profile-type smoothed score function for a varying coefficient partially linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 372-385, February.
- Zhao, Weihua & Lian, Heng & Zhang, Riquan & Lai, Peng, 2016. "Estimation and variable selection for proportional response data with partially linear single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 40-56.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle-index model; Local likelihood; Smoothing score; Confidence region;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:71:y:2010:i:1:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .