Statistical Inference in Single-Index and Partially Nonlinear Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, W. & Hall, P. & Ichimura, H., 1991. "Optimal smoothing in single index models," CORE Discussion Papers 1991007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ruud, Paul A., 1986. "Consistent estimation of limited dependent variable models despite misspecification of distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-187, June.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1986. "Consistent Estimation of Scaled Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1461-1481, November.
- Whang, Yoon-Jae & Andrews, Donald W. K., 1993.
"Tests of specification for parametric and semiparametric models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 277-318.
- Yoon-Jae Whang & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1991. "Tests of Specification for Parametric and Semiparametric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 968, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell & Wolff, Rodney, 2002. "Model Specification Tests in Nonparametric Stochastic Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 324-359, November.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:108-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton, 2017. "High dimensional semiparametric moment restriction models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Gao, Jiti & King, Maxwell, 2003. "Estimation and model specification testing in nonparametric and semiparametric econometric models," MPRA Paper 11989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2006.
- Francesco Bravo & Ba M. Chu & David T. Jacho-Chávez, 2017.
"Semiparametric estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 108-136, January.
- Bravo, Francesco & Chu, Ba & Jacho-Chavez, David, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data," MPRA Paper 79686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Strzalkowska-Kominiak, Ewa & Cao, Ricardo, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation for conditional distribution single-index models under censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 74-98.
- Qingming Zou & Zhongyi Zhu, 2014. "M-estimators for single-index model using B-spline," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 225-246, February.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Huang, Tzee-Ming & Chen, Hung, 2008. "Estimating the parametric component of nonlinear partial spline model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1665-1680, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; semiparametric single-index regression model; finite series approximation; partially nonlinear model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:49:y:1997:i:3:p:493-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .