Statistical Inference in Single-Index and Partially Nonlinear Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, W. & Hall, P. & Ichimura, H., 1991. "Optimal smoothing in single index models," CORE Discussion Papers 1991007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ruud, Paul A., 1986. "Consistent estimation of limited dependent variable models despite misspecification of distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-187, June.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1986. "Consistent Estimation of Scaled Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1461-1481, November.
- Whang, Yoon-Jae & Andrews, Donald W. K., 1993.
"Tests of specification for parametric and semiparametric models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 277-318.
- Yoon-Jae Whang & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1991. "Tests of Specification for Parametric and Semiparametric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 968, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell & Wolff, Rodney, 2002. "Model Specification Tests in Nonparametric Stochastic Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 324-359, November.
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton, 2018. "High dimensional semiparametric moment restriction models," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:108-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton, 2017. "High dimensional semiparametric moment restriction models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Gao, Jiti & King, Maxwell, 2003. "Estimation and model specification testing in nonparametric and semiparametric econometric models," MPRA Paper 11989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2006.
- Francesco Bravo & Ba M. Chu & David T. Jacho-Chávez, 2017.
"Semiparametric estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 108-136, January.
- Bravo, Francesco & Chu, Ba & Jacho-Chavez, David, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data," MPRA Paper 79686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Strzalkowska-Kominiak, Ewa & Cao, Ricardo, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation for conditional distribution single-index models under censoring," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 74-98.
- Qingming Zou & Zhongyi Zhu, 2014. "M-estimators for single-index model using B-spline," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 225-246, February.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Huang, Tzee-Ming & Chen, Hung, 2008. "Estimating the parametric component of nonlinear partial spline model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1665-1680, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; semiparametric single-index regression model; finite series approximation; partially nonlinear model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:49:y:1997:i:3:p:493-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.