Estimation for a marginal generalized single-index longitudinal model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Yi, Grace Y. & He, Wenqing & Liang, Hua, 2009. "Analysis of correlated binary data under partially linear single-index logistic models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 278-290, February.
- Li, Yehua & Wang, Naisyin & Carroll, Raymond J., 2010. "Generalized Functional Linear Models With Semiparametric Single-Index Interactions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 621-633.
- Yu Y. & Ruppert D., 2002. "Penalized Spline Estimation for Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1042-1054, December.
- Grace Yi & Wenqing He & Hua Liang, 2011. "Semiparametric marginal and association regression methods for clustered binary data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(3), pages 511-533, June.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Naisyin Wang, 2003. "Marginal nonparametric kernel regression accounting for within-subject correlation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Oman, Samuel D., 2009. "Easily simulated multivariate binary distributions with given positive and negative correlations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 999-1005, February.
- Naisyin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll & Xihong Lin, 2005. "Efficient Semiparametric Marginal Estimation for Longitudinal/Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 147-157, March.
- Bai, Yang & Fung, Wing K. & Zhu, Zhong Yi, 2009. "Penalized quadratic inference functions for single-index models with longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 152-161, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0714-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peirong Xu & Jun Zhang & Xingfang Huang & Tao Wang, 2016. "Efficient estimation for marginal generalized partially linear single-index models with longitudinal data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 413-431, September.
- Rong Jiang & Wei-Min Qian & Zhan-Gong Zhou, 2016. "Single-index composite quantile regression with heteroscedasticity and general error distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 185-203, March.
- Yongjin Li & Qingzhao Zhang & Qihua Wang, 2017. "Penalized estimation equation for an extended single-index model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(1), pages 169-187, February.
- Kangning Wang & Lu Lin, 2017. "Robust and efficient direction identification for groupwise additive multiple-index models and its applications," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 26(1), pages 22-45, March.
- Jiang, Rong & Zhou, Zhan-Gong & Qian, Wei-Min & Chen, Yong, 2013. "Two step composite quantile regression for single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 180-191.
- Lv, Jing & Yang, Hu & Guo, Chaohui, 2015. "An efficient and robust variable selection method for longitudinal generalized linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-88.
- Shujie Ma & Zijian Huang & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2016. "Parameter estimation for a generalized semiparametric model with repeated measurements," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(4), pages 725-764, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized single-index models; Estimating equations; Longitudinal data; Index coefficients; Asymptotic properties;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:105:y:2012:i:1:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.