Estimation in linear regression models with measurement errors subject to single-indexed distortion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Li, Gaorong & Zhu, Lixing & Xue, Liugen & Feng, Sanying, 2010. "Empirical likelihood inference in partially linear single-index models for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 718-732, March.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Wang, Tao & Xu, Pei-Rong & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2012. "Non-convex penalized estimation in high-dimensional models with single-index structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 221-235.
- Zhu, Lixing & Lin, Lu & Cui, Xia & Li, Gaorong, 2010. "Bias-corrected empirical likelihood in a multi-link semiparametric model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 850-868, April.
- Zhang, Jun & Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2012. "On a dimension reduction regression with covariate adjustment," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 39-55, February.
- J. Fan & J.-T. Zhang, 2000. "Two-step estimation of functional linear models with applications to longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 303-322.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peirong Xu & Jun Zhang & Xingfang Huang & Tao Wang, 2016. "Efficient estimation for marginal generalized partially linear single-index models with longitudinal data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 413-431, September.
- Zhang, Jun & Li, Gaorong & Feng, Zhenghui, 2015. "Checking the adequacy for a distortion errors-in-variables parametric regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 52-64.
- Zhang, Jun & Feng, Zhenghui & Zhou, Bu, 2014. "A revisit to correlation analysis for distortion measurement error data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 116-129.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:133:y:2018:i:c:p:65-70 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConfounding variables; Measurement errors; Profile least squares; Single index; Varying coefficient models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:59:y:2013:i:c:p:103-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.