On a dimension reduction regression with covariate adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ye Z. & Weiss R.E., 2003. "Using the Bootstrap to Select One of a New Class of Dimension Reduction Methods," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 968-979, January.
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Li, Bing & Wang, Shaoli, 2007. "On Directional Regression for Dimension Reduction," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 997-1008, September.
- Damla Şentürk & Hans-Georg Müller, 2009. "Covariate-adjusted generalized linear models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(2), pages 357-370.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing & Feng, Zheng-Hui, 2010. "Dimension Reduction in Regressions Through Cumulative Slicing Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1455-1466.
- Heng-Hui Lue, 2004. "Principal Hessian Directions for regression with measurement error," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(2), pages 409-423, June.
- J. Fan & J.-T. Zhang, 2000. "Two-step estimation of functional linear models with applications to longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 303-322.
- Liping Zhu & Tao Wang & Lixing Zhu & Louis Ferré, 2010. "Sufficient dimension reduction through discretization-expectation estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 295-304.
- DAMLA ŞENTÜRK & HANS-GEORG MÜLLER, 2005. "Covariate Adjusted Correlation Analysis via Varying Coefficient Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(3), pages 365-383.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Jun & Gai, Yujie & Wu, Ping, 2013. "Estimation in linear regression models with measurement errors subject to single-indexed distortion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 103-120.
- Zhu, Xuehu & Guo, Xu & Lin, Lu & Zhu, Lixing, 2015. "Heteroscedasticity checks for single index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 41-55.
- Zhang, Jun & Li, Gaorong & Feng, Zhenghui, 2015. "Checking the adequacy for a distortion errors-in-variables parametric regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 52-64.
- Zhang, Jun & Zhu, Li-Xing & Liang, Hua, 2012. "Nonlinear models with measurement errors subject to single-indexed distortion," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-23.
- Zhang, Jun & Feng, Zhenghui & Zhou, Bu, 2014. "A revisit to correlation analysis for distortion measurement error data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 116-129.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral subspace Covariate-adjusted regression Dimension reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:104:y:2012:i:1:p:39-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .