Multi-index regression models with missing covariates at random
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1295-1312, July.
- Li-Ping Zhu & Li-Xing Zhu, 2009. "On distribution-weighted partial least squares with diverging number of highly correlated predictors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 525-548.
- Chang, Ziqing & Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2010. "On an asymptotically more efficient estimation of the single-index model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1898-1901, September.
- Xia, Yingcun, 2006. "Asymptotic Distributions For Two Estimators Of The Single-Index Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1112-1137, December.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing & Feng, Zheng-Hui, 2010. "Dimension Reduction in Regressions Through Cumulative Slicing Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1455-1466.
- Lin X. & Carroll R. J., 2001. "Semiparametric Regression for Clustered Data Using Generalized Estimating Equations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1045-1056, September.
- Hulin Wu & A. Adam Ding, 1999. "Population HIV-1 Dynamics In Vivo: Applicable Models and Inferential Tools for Virological Data from AIDS Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 410-418, June.
- Liping Zhu & Tao Wang & Lixing Zhu & Louis Ferré, 2010. "Sufficient dimension reduction through discretization-expectation estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 295-304.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Reese & Majid Mojirsheibani, 2017. "On the $$L_p$$ L p norms of kernel regression estimators for incomplete data with applications to classification," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 26(1), pages 81-112, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariates missing at random; Inverse selection probability; Multi-index model; Single-index model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:123:y:2014:i:c:p:345-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.