Multi-index regression models with missing covariates at random
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Li-Ping Zhu & Li-Xing Zhu, 2009. "On distribution-weighted partial least squares with diverging number of highly correlated predictors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 525-548.
- Chang, Ziqing & Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2010. "On an asymptotically more efficient estimation of the single-index model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1898-1901, September.
- Xia, Yingcun, 2006. "Asymptotic Distributions For Two Estimators Of The Single-Index Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1112-1137, December.
- Lin X. & Carroll R. J., 2001. "Semiparametric Regression for Clustered Data Using Generalized Estimating Equations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1045-1056, September.
- Liping Zhu & Tao Wang & Lixing Zhu & Louis Ferré, 2010. "Sufficient dimension reduction through discretization-expectation estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 295-304.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1295-1312, July.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing & Feng, Zheng-Hui, 2010. "Dimension Reduction in Regressions Through Cumulative Slicing Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1455-1466.
- Hulin Wu & A. Adam Ding, 1999. "Population HIV-1 Dynamics In Vivo: Applicable Models and Inferential Tools for Virological Data from AIDS Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 410-418, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Reese & Majid Mojirsheibani, 2017. "On the $$L_p$$ L p norms of kernel regression estimators for incomplete data with applications to classification," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 26(1), pages 81-112, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariates missing at random; Inverse selection probability; Multi-index model; Single-index model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:123:y:2014:i:c:p:345-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .