On an asymptotically more efficient estimation of the single-index model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Yu Y. & Ruppert D., 2002. "Penalized Spline Estimation for Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1042-1054, December.
- Xia, Yingcun & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2006. "Semi-parametric estimation of partially linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 1162-1184.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 1295-1312.
- Hall, Peter & Yao, Qiwei, 2005. "Approximating conditional distribution functions using dimension reduction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16333, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xia, Yingcun, 2006. "Asymptotic Distributions For Two Estimators Of The Single-Index Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1112-1137, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Hu & Guo, Chaohui & Lv, Jing, 2014. "A robust and efficient estimation method for single-index varying-coefficient models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 119-127.
- Huang, Zhensheng & Zhang, Riquan, 2011. "Efficient empirical-likelihood-based inferences for the single-index model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(5), pages 937-947, May.
- Lai, Peng & Wang, Qihua & Lian, Heng, 2012. "Bias-corrected GEE estimation and smooth-threshold GEE variable selection for single-index models with clustered data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 422-432.
- Jing Lv & Hu Yang & Chaohui Guo, 2016. "Robust estimation for varying index coefficient models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1131-1167, September.
- Guo, Xu & Xu, Wangli & Zhu, Lixing, 2014. "Multi-index regression models with missing covariates at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 345-363.
More about this item
KeywordsThe single-index model Asymptotical efficiency Least squares estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:8:p:1898-1901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .