Dimension Reduction in Regressions Through Cumulative Slicing Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Xu & Xu, Wangli & Zhu, Lixing, 2014. "Multi-index regression models with missing covariates at random," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 345-363.
- François Portier, 2016. "An Empirical Process View of Inverse Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(3), pages 827-844, September.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:37-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seung Jun Shin & Yichao Wu & Hao Helen Zhang & Yufeng Liu, 2014. "Probability-enhanced sufficient dimension reduction for binary classification," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 546-555, September.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:2:p:396-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:238-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang Yao & Yichao Wu & Jialin Zou, 2016. "Probability-enhanced effective dimension reduction for classifying sparse functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Chen, Xin & Zhu, Li-Ping, 2015. "Connecting continuum regression with sufficient dimension reduction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 44-49.
- Zeng, Bilin & Yu, Zhou & Wen, Xuerong Meggie, 2015. "A note on cumulative mean estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 322-327.
- Artemiou, Andreas & Tian, Lipu, 2015. "Using sliced inverse mean difference for sufficient dimension reduction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 184-190.
- Dong, Yuexiao & Yu, Zhou & Zhu, Liping, 2015. "Robust inverse regression for dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 71-81.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:104:y:2017:i:3:p:583-596. is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jun & Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2012. "On a dimension reduction regression with covariate adjustment," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 39-55, February.
- Coudret, R. & Girard, S. & Saracco, J., 2014. "A new sliced inverse regression method for multivariate response," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 285-299.
- Lian, Heng & Li, Gaorong, 2014. "Series expansion for functional sufficient dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 150-165.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:492:y:2010:p:1455-1466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.