Analysis of correlated binary data under partially linear single-index logistic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sungduk Kim & Ming-Hui Chen & Dipak K. Dey, 2008. "Flexible generalized t-link models for binary response data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 93-106.
- Yi G.Y. & Cook R.J., 2002. "Marginal Methods for Incomplete Longitudinal Data Arising in Clusters," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1071-1080, December.
- Liang H. & Wang S. & Robins J.M. & Carroll R.J., 2004. "Estimation in Partially Linear Models With Missing Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 357-367, January.
- Naisyin Wang, 2003. "Marginal nonparametric kernel regression accounting for within-subject correlation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Xia, Yingcun & Härdle, Wolfgang, 2006. "Semi-parametric estimation of partially linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1162-1184, May.
- Naisyin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll & Xihong Lin, 2005. "Efficient Semiparametric Marginal Estimation for Longitudinal/Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 147-157, March.
- Xia, Yingcun, 2006. "Asymptotic Distributions For Two Estimators Of The Single-Index Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1112-1137, December.
- Jianqing Fan & Runze Li, 2004. "New Estimation and Model Selection Procedures for Semiparametric Modeling in Longitudinal Data Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 710-723, January.
- Efang Kong & Yingcun Xia, 2007. "Variable selection for the single‐index model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 217-229.
- Lin X. & Carroll R. J., 2001. "Semiparametric Regression for Clustered Data Using Generalized Estimating Equations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1045-1056, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graciela Boente & Daniela Rodriguez, 2012. "Robust estimates in generalized partially linear single-index models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 386-411, June.
- Xu, Peirong & Zhu, Lixing, 2012. "Estimation for a marginal generalized single-index longitudinal model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 285-299.
- Grace Yi & Wenqing He & Hua Liang, 2011. "Semiparametric marginal and association regression methods for clustered binary data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(3), pages 511-533, June.
- Baojiang Chen & Xiao-Hua Zhou, 2013. "Generalized Partially Linear Models for Incomplete Longitudinal Data In the Presence of Population-Level Information," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 386-395, June.
- Peirong Xu & Jun Zhang & Xingfang Huang & Tao Wang, 2016. "Efficient estimation for marginal generalized partially linear single-index models with longitudinal data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 413-431, September.
More about this item
Keywordsprimary; 62G08; 62G10 secondary; 62G20 Association Binary outcomes Clustered data Estimating equation Marginal mean Semiparametric estimation Undersmooth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:2:p:278-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.