Semiparametric estimation in single index poisson regression: A practical approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniela Climov & Michel Delecroix & Leopold Simar, 2002. "Semiparametric estimation in single index Poisson regression: A practical approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 1047-1070.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, W. & Hall, P. & Ichimura, H., 1991. "Optimal smoothing in single index models," CORE Discussion Papers 1991007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W. & Marron, J. S., 1995.
"Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, July.
- James Stephen MARRON & Wolfgang HAERDLE, "undated". "Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9308, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Hardle, W. & Marron, A., 1991. "Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing," CORE Discussion Papers 1991043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & James S. MARRON, 1994. "Fast and Simple Scatterplot Smoothing," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,8, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 99-135, April-Jun.
- Haerdle,Wolfgang & Stoker,Thomas, 1987. "Investigations smooth multiple regression by the method of average derivatives," Discussion Paper Serie A 107, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9952 is not listed on IDEAS
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Sherman, Robert P., 1994. "U-Processes in the Analysis of a Generalized Semiparametric Regression Estimator," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 372-395, June.
- Michel Delecroix & Marian Hristache & Valentin Patilea, 1999. "Optimal Smoothing in Semiparametric Index Approximation of Regression Functions," Working Papers 99-52, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ichimura, H., 1991. "Semiparametric Least Squares (sls) and Weighted SLS Estimation of Single- Index Models," Papers 264, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordssingle index models; Poisson regression; kernel estimation; bandwidth selection; bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .