A profile-type smoothed score function for a varying coefficient partially linear model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Lai, T. L. & Robbins, Herbert & Wei, C. Z., 1979. "Strong consistency of least squares estimates in multiple regression II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-361, September.
- Li, Gaorong & Zhu, Lixing & Xue, Liugen & Feng, Sanying, 2010. "Empirical likelihood inference in partially linear single-index models for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 718-732, March.
- Naisyin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll & Xihong Lin, 2005. "Efficient Semiparametric Marginal Estimation for Longitudinal/Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 147-157, March.
- Zhu, Lixing & Lin, Lu & Cui, Xia & Li, Gaorong, 2010. "Bias-corrected empirical likelihood in a multi-link semiparametric model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 850-868, April.
- Li, Qi, et al, 2002. "Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 412-422, July.
- Lam, Clifford & Fan, Jianqing, 2008. "Profile-kernel likelihood inference with diverging number of parameters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31548, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yingcun Xia, 2004. "Efficient estimation for semivarying-coefficient models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(3), pages 661-681, September.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- You, Jinhong & Chen, Gemai, 2006. "Estimation of a semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 324-341, February.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Qiang Chen & Lu Lin & Lixing Zhu, 2010. "Bias-corrected smoothed score function for single-index models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 45-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichun Wang & Peng Lai & Heng Lian, 2013. "Polynomial spline estimation for generalized varying coefficient partially linear models with a diverging number of components," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(8), pages 1083-1103, November.
- Li, Yujie & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng & Tong, Tiejun, 2017. "Profile forward regression screening for ultra-high dimensional semiparametric varying coefficient partially linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 133-150.
More about this item
KeywordsVarying coefficient partially linear model Local likelihood Profile-type smoothed score function Confidence region Curse of dimensionality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:2:p:372-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.