A profile-type smoothed score function for a varying coefficient partially linear model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixing Zhu & Liugen Xue, 2006. "Empirical likelihood confidence regions in a partially linear single-index model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 549-570.
- Lai, T. L. & Robbins, Herbert & Wei, C. Z., 1979. "Strong consistency of least squares estimates in multiple regression II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-361, September.
- Li, Gaorong & Zhu, Lixing & Xue, Liugen & Feng, Sanying, 2010. "Empirical likelihood inference in partially linear single-index models for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 718-732, March.
- Li, Qi, et al, 2002. "Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 412-422, July.
- Lam, Clifford & Fan, Jianqing, 2008. "Profile-kernel likelihood inference with diverging number of parameters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31548, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yingcun Xia, 2004. "Efficient estimation for semivarying-coefficient models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(3), pages 661-681, September.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Naisyin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll & Xihong Lin, 2005. "Efficient Semiparametric Marginal Estimation for Longitudinal/Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 147-157, March.
- You, Jinhong & Chen, Gemai, 2006. "Estimation of a semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 324-341, February.
- Zhu, Lixing & Lin, Lu & Cui, Xia & Li, Gaorong, 2010. "Bias-corrected empirical likelihood in a multi-link semiparametric model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 850-868, April.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Qiang Chen & Lu Lin & Lixing Zhu, 2010. "Bias-corrected smoothed score function for single-index models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 45-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichun Wang & Peng Lai & Heng Lian, 2013. "Polynomial spline estimation for generalized varying coefficient partially linear models with a diverging number of components," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(8), pages 1083-1103, November.
- Li, Yujie & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng & Tong, Tiejun, 2017. "Profile forward regression screening for ultra-high dimensional semiparametric varying coefficient partially linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 133-150.
More about this item
KeywordsVarying coefficient partially linear model Local likelihood Profile-type smoothed score function Confidence region Curse of dimensionality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:2:p:372-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .