On the robustness of weighted methods for fitting models to case-control data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manski, Charles F. & Thompson, T. Scott, 1989. "Estimation of best predictors of binary response," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 97-123, January.
- Yu Xie & Charles F. Manski, 1989. "The Logit Model and Response-Based Samples," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 17(3), pages 283-302, February.
- J. F. Lawless & J. D. Kalbfleisch & C. J. Wild, 1999. "Semiparametric methods for response-selective and missing data problems in regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 413-438.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert B. Nielsen & Martin C. Seay, 2014. "Complex Samples and Regression-Based Inference: Considerations for Consumer Researchers," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 603-619, October.
- Alan Lee & Yuichi Hirose, 2010. "Semi-parametric efficiency bounds for regression models under response-selective sampling: the profile likelihood approach," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(6), pages 1023-1052, December.
- Yanyuan Ma & Raymond J. Carroll, 2016. "Semiparametric estimation in the secondary analysis of case–control studies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 127-151, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:64:y:2002:i:2:p:207-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.