Estimation Of Best Predictors Of Benary Response
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alastair Scott & Chris Wild, 2002. "On the robustness of weighted methods for fitting models to case-control data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 207-219.
- Madden, Gary & Mayer, Walter & Wu, Chen & Tran, Thien, 2015. "The forecasting accuracy of models of post-award network deployment: An application of maximum score tests," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1153-1158.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Yang, Yang, 2006. "Bagging binary and quantile predictors for time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 465-497.
- Yang, Chao & Lee, Lung-fei, 2017. "Social interactions under incomplete information with heterogeneous expectations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 65-83.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2012/559 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cep:stiecm:em/2012/559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, Kajal & Yang, Liu, 2013. "Forecasting Binary Outcomes," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Elliott, Graham & Lieli, Robert P., 2013. "Predicting binary outcomes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 15-26.
- Yang Li & Walter J. Mayer, 2007. "Impact of corrections for dynamic selection bias on forecasts of retention behavior," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 571-582.
- Fesselmeyer, Eric & Le, Kien T. & Seah, Kiat Ying, 2012. "A household-level decomposition of the white–black homeownership gap," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 52-62.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Wu, Chen, 2007. "Note on optimal predictors of binary response," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 307-308, September.
- Tatiana Komarova, 2012. "Binary Choice Models with Discrete Regressors: Identification and Misspecification," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 559, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Christopher Vahl & Qing Kang, 2015. "Analysis of an outcome-dependent enriched sample: hypothesis tests," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(3), pages 387-409, September.
- Komarova, Tatiana, 2013. "Binary choice models with discrete regressors: Identification and misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 14-33.
- Caudill, Steven B., 2003. "Predicting discrete outcomes with the maximum score estimator: the case of the NCAA men's basketball tournament," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 313-317.
- Yang Yang & Tae-Hwy Lee, 2004. "Bagging Binary Predictors for Time Series," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 512, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom functions ; mathematical analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .