Guest Editors' Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Whittington & Andrew Pettigrew & Simon Peck & Evelyn Fenton & Martin Conyon, 1999. "Change and Complementarities in the New Competitive Landscape: A European Panel Study, 1992–1996," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(5), pages 583-600, October.
- Todd R. Zenger & William S. Hesterly, 1997. "The Disaggregation of Corporations: Selective Intervention, High-Powered Incentives, and Molecular Units," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 209-222, June.
- Brickley, James A. & Van Drunen, Leonard D., 1990. "Internal corporate restructuring : An empirical analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-3), pages 251-280, January.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:51:y:2000:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2600909 is not listed on IDEAS
- James P. Walsh, 1995. "Managerial and Organizational Cognition: Notes from a Trip Down Memory Lane," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 280-321, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zofia Patora-Wysocka, 2015. "Institutionalization of Spontaneous Changes in the Process of Internationalization of Enterprises (Instytucjonalizacja zmian spontanicznych w procesie umiedzynaradawiania przedsiebiorstw)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(56), pages 82-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:1:p:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.