Taxes And The Refunding Of Discount Bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ofer, Aharon R & Taggart, Robert A, Jr, 1977. "Bond Refunding: A Clarifying Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 21-30, March.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Modigliani, Franco, 1979. "Coupon and tax effects on new and seasoned bond yields and the measurement of the cost of debt capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 297-318, September.
- Ang, James S, 1975. "The Two Faces of Bond Refunding," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 869-874, June.
- Ang, James S, 1978. "The Two Faces of Bond Refunding: Reply," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 354-356, March.
- Oswald D. Bowlin, 1966. "The Refunding Decision: Another Special Case In Capital Budgeting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 55-68, March.
- Ederington, Louis H, 1974. "The Yield Spread of New Issues of Corporate Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(5), pages 1531-1543, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Raymond C. Chiang & M. P. Narayanan, 1991. "Bond Refunding In Efficient Markets: A Dynamic Analysis With Tax Effects," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(4), pages 287-302, December.
- Zvi Bodie & Benjamin M. Friedman, 1977. "Heterogeneous-Expectations Model of the Value of Bonds Bearing Call Options," NBER Working Papers 0218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magdalena Polan & Parmeshwar Ramlogan & Carlos I. Medeiros, 2007. "A Primer on Sovereign Debt Buybacks and Swaps," IMF Working Papers 2007/058, International Monetary Fund.
- de Jong, Abe & Roosenboom, Peter & Schramade, Willem, 2009. "Who benefits from bond tender offers in Europe?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 355-369, December.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009.
"The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2175-2184, December.
- Stuart Landon, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 15467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bodie, Zvi & Friedman, Benjamin M, 1978.
"Interest Rate Uncertainty and the Value of Bond Call Protection,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 19-43, February.
- Bodie, Zvi & Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 1978. "Interest Rate Uncertainty and the Value of Bond Call Protection," Scholarly Articles 4554310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dan S. Dhaliwal, 1985. "The Agency Cost Rationale For Refunding Discounted Bonds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 43-50, March.
- Jung, Mookwon & Sullivan, Michael J., 2009. "The signaling effects associated with convertible debt design," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1358-1363, December.
- John C. Banko & Lei Zhou, 2010. "Callable Bonds Revisited," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(2), pages 613-641, June.
- Huang, Guan-Ying & Huang, Henry H. & Lee, Chun I, 2019. "Is CEO pay disparity relevant to seasoned bondholders?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 271-289.
- Rischen, Tobias & Theissen, Erik, 2018. "Underpricing in the euro area corporate bond market: New evidence from post-crisis regulation and quantitative easing," CFR Working Papers 18-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Muthucattu Thomas Paul, 2018. "The Issues and Implications About the Volatility of the Stock and the Bond Prices and Their Returns and the Volatility of Interest Rates and Inflation - Which Are Being Researched in Finance and Macro," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 125-142, March.
- Gorton, Gary, 1996. "Reputation Formation in Early Bank Note Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 346-397, April.
- Daube, Carl Heinz & Krivenkov, Vladislav, 2018. "Neu-Emissions-Prämien bei Anleihen - Eine empirische Untersuchung zu Existenz und Höhe von Prämien für Neu-Emissionen bei Unternehmensanleihen," EconStor Research Reports 179425, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Habib, Michel A. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2007. "Why government bonds are sold by auction and corporate bonds by posted-price selling," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 343-367, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:6:y:1983:i:4:p:265-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.