The Implications of Equity Issuance Decisions within a Parent-Subsidiary Governance Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Chan, Louis K C & Hamao, Yasushi & Lakonishok, Josef, 1991. " Fundamentals and Stock Returns in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1739-1764, December.
- Davis, James L, 1994. " The Cross-Section of Realized Stock Returns: The Pre-COMPUSTAT Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1579-1593, December.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1995. " Size and Book-to-Market Factors in Earnings and Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 131-155, March.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard H, 1987. " Further Evidence on Investor Overreaction and Stock Market Seasonalit y," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 557-581, July.
- Kothari, S P & Shanken, Jay & Sloan, Richard G, 1995. " Another Look at the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 185-224, March.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Chopra, Navin & Lakonishok, Josef & Ritter, Jay R., 1992. "Measuring abnormal performance : Do stocks overreact?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 235-268, April.
- Jaffe, Jeffrey & Keim, Donald B & Westerfield, Randolph, 1989. " Earnings Yields, Market Values, and Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 135-148, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengi Ertuna & Metin Ercan & Vedat Akgiray, 2003. "The Effect of the Issuer-Underwriter Relationship on IPOs: The Case of an Emerging Market," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 8(3), pages 43-55, Fall.
- Larry H. P. Lang & Mara Faccio & Leslie Young, 2001. "Dividends and Expropriation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 54-78, March.
- Faccio, Mara & Lang, Larry H.P. & Leung, Joanne, 2000. "Dividends and Exploration," Working Paper Series 3917, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Gong, Di & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2015. "Nonconsolidated subsidiaries, bank capitalization and risk taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gong, Di & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, L.A.H., 2017. "Nonconsolidated Affiliates, Bank Capitalization, and Risk Taking," Discussion Paper 2017-003, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Edmans, Alex & Mann, William, 2012. "Financing through Asset Sales," Working Papers 13-03, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon & Joseph P. H. Fan & Lang, Larry H. P., 1999. "Expropriation of minority shareholders : evidence from East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2088, The World Bank.
- Sergey Chernenko & C. Fritz Foley & Robin Greenwood, 2010. "Agency Costs, Mispricing, and Ownership Structure," NBER Working Papers 15910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McMillan, David G. & Camara, Omar, 2012. "Dynamic capital structure adjustment: US MNCs & DCs," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 278-301.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2013. "Value creation from financing in equity carve-outs: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 52-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:52:y:1997:i:2:p:841-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.