The Structure and Incentive Effects of Corporate Tax Liabilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Nevi Danila & Chia-Hsing Huang, 2016. "The determinants of exchange rate risk management in developing countries: evidence from Indonesia," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 53-67.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2005.
"Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(5), pages 761-779, December.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2002. "Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Norman Schuerhoff, 2004. "Capital Gains Taxes, Irreversible Investment, and Capital Structure," 2004 Meeting Papers 688, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Norman Schurhoff, 2004. "Capital gains taxes, irreversible investment, and capital structure," 2004 Meeting Papers 592b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Norman Schürhoff, 2005. "Capital Gains Taxes, Irreversible Investment, and Capital Structure," FAME Research Paper Series rp131, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Diderik Lund, 2002. "Taxation, Uncertainty, and the Cost of Equity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 483-503, August.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1987. "Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Tax Reform," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 343-376 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garven, James R. & Louberge, Henri, 1996. "Reinsurance, Taxes, and Efficiency: A Contingent Claims Model of Insurance Market Equilibrium," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 74-93, January.
- Garven, J. R. & H. Louberge, "undated". "Reinsurance, Taxes and Efficiency: A Contingent Claims Model of Insurance Market Equilibrium," Working Papers 010, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- James R. GARVEN & Henri Louberge, 1994. "Reinsurance, Taxes And Efficiency: A Contingent Claims Model Of Insurance Market Equilibrium," Finance 9404001, EconWPA.
- Faig, Miquel & Shum, Pauline, 1999. "Irreversible investment and endogenous financing: An evaluation of the corporate tax effects," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 143-171, February.
- Lund, Diderik, 2005. "An analytical model of required returns to equity under taxation with imperfect loss offset," Memorandum 13/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Soumaré, Issouf & Lai, Van Son, 2016. "An analysis of government loan guarantees and direct investment through public-private partnerships," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 508-519.
- Lund, Diderik, 2006. "Valuation, leverage and the cost of capital in the case of depreciable assets," Working Papers 03-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1996. "Irreversible Investment, Financing Choice and Asymmetric Corporate Taxes," Working Papers faig-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Adams, Mike & Hardwick, Philip & Zou, Hong, 2008. "Reinsurance and corporate taxation in the United Kingdom life insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Rozycki, John J., 1997. "A tax motivation for smoothing dividends," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 563-578.
- Lund, Diderik, 2009. "Marginal versus Average Beta of Equity under Corporate Taxation," Memorandum 12/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Cornaggia, Jess, 2013. "Does risk management matter? Evidence from the U.S. agricultural industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 419-440.
- Dinkel, Andreas, 2015. "Tax attractiveness and the allocation of risk within multinationals," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 189, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1997. "INVESTMENT IRREVERSIBILITY AND ENDOGENOUS FINANCING: An Evaluation of the Corporate Tax Effects," Working Papers faig-97-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Deborah Schanz & Andreas Dinkel & Sara Keller, 2017. "Tax attractiveness and the location of German-controlled subsidiaries," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 251-297, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:4:p:1095-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed