On The Relative Efficiency Of Performance Pay And Noncontingent Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurélie BONEIN, 2014. "Social Comparison and Peer effects with Heterogeneous Ability," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201411, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Kast, Felipe & Meier, Stephan & Pomeranz, Dina, 2018. "Saving more in groups: Field experimental evidence from Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 275-294.
- Julian Conrads & Tommaso Reggiani & Rainer Michael Rilke, 2015. "Reducing Ambiguity in Lotteries: That Knowing is Better than Wondering," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 06-03, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Josse (J.) Delfgaauw & Robert (A.J.) Dur & Michiel Souverijn, 2017.
"Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-090/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Souverijn, Michiel, 2017. "Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michel André Maréchal & Christian Thöni, 2016.
"Hidden persuaders: do small gifts lubricate business negotiations?,"
ECON - Working Papers
227, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2018.
- Michel André Maréchal & Christian Thöni, 2016. "Hidden Persuaders: Do Small Gifts Lubricate Business Negotiations?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5888, CESifo.
- Michel André Maréchal & Christian Thöni, 2018. "Hidden Persuaders: Do Small Gifts Lubricate Business Negotiations?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7070, CESifo.
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2015.
"Corporate Philanthropy and Productivity: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(8), pages 1795-1811, August.
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2014. "Corporate Philanthropy and Productivity: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4778, CESifo.
- Bradler, Christiane & Neckermann, Susanne, 2016. "The magic of the personal touch: Field experimental evidence on money appreciation as gifts," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Christiane Bradler & Susanne Neckermann, 2019.
"The Magic of the Personal Touch: Field Experimental Evidence on Money and Appreciation as Gifts,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 121(3), pages 1189-1221, July.
- Christiane Bradler & Susanne Neckermann, 2016. "The Magic of the Personal Touch: Field Experimental Evidence on Money and Appreciation as Gifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Khadjavi, Menusch & Quaas, Martin F., 2019. "Truth-telling and the regulator. Experimental evidence from commercial fishermen," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Tanjim Hossain & King King Li, 2014. "Crowding Out in the Labor Market: A Prosocial Setting Is Necessary," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(5), pages 1148-1160, May.
- Blanco, Esther & Haller, Tobias & Walker, James M., 2018. "Provision of environmental public goods: Unconditional and conditional donations from outsiders," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 815-831.
- Michel André Maréchal & Christian Thöni, 2019. "Hidden Persuaders: Do Small Gifts Lubricate Business Negotiations?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(8), pages 3877-3888, August.
- Minnich, Aljoscha & Rau, Holger A. & Schlüter, Jan, 2020. "The effects of financial and non-financial incentives on the demand for a sustainable DRT system," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 394, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Artz & Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood, 0.
"Does performance pay increase alcohol and drug use?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 0, pages 1-34.
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Ben Artz, 2018. "Does Performance Pay Increase Alcohol and Drug Use?," Working Paper Series 17618, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:12:y:2014:i:1:p:62-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.