On Competition and the Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Jun & Elmar Wolfstetter, 2014.
"Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 215-244, February.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2010. "Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire," Discussion Paper Series 1010, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Fan, Cuihong & Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2010. "Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 292, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Comino, Stefano & Graziano, Clara, 2015.
"How many patents does it take to signal innovation quality?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 66-79.
- Stefano Comino & Clara Graziano, 2014. "How Many Patents Does it Take to Signal Innovation Quality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4840, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vivek Ghosal & Jiayao Ni, 2015. "Competition and Innovation in Automobile Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bos, Brenda & Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & de Faria, Pedro, 2015. "A dynamic view on secrecy management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2619-2627.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:20:y:2011:i:4:p:1043-1072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.