Technology Adoption with Multiple Alternative Designs and the Option to Wait
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Cabral, 2004. "Technology Adoption with Multiple Alternative Designs and the Option to Wait," Working Papers 04-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013.
"Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent Versus Free Access,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81(5), pages 683-711, September.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2010. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00508795, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013. "Technology diffusion with learning spillovers: Patent versus free access," Post-Print hal-01522959, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2012. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent Versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00840716, HAL.
- Yann Ménière & Matthieu Glachant, 2012. "Technology diffusion with learning spillovers: Patent versus free access," Post-Print hal-00768522, HAL.
- Arasteh, Abdollah, 2017. "Considering the investment decisions with real options games approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1282-1294.
- Lukas, Elmar & Mölls, Sascha & Welling, Andreas, 2016. "Venture capital, staged financing and optimal funding policies under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 305-313.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:413-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.