Optimal Licensing Contracts and the Value of a Patent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Isabella Leone & Raffaele Oriani & Toke Reichstein, 2015. "How much are flexibility and uncertainty worth in patent licensing?," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 371-394, December.
- Elias Carayannis & Igor Dubina & Alina Ilinova, 2015. "Licensing in the Context of Entrepreneurial University Activity: an Empirical Evidence and a Theoretical Model," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Manel Antelo, 2009.
"On contract duration of royalty licensing contracts,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 301-301, December.
- Manel Antelo, 2009. "On contract duration of royalty licensing contracts," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 277-299, December.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013.
"Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent Versus Free Access,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81(5), pages 683-711, September.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2010. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00508795, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013. "Technology diffusion with learning spillovers: Patent versus free access," Post-Print hal-01522959, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2012. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent Versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00840716, HAL.
- Yann Ménière & Matthieu Glachant, 2012. "Technology diffusion with learning spillovers: Patent versus free access," Post-Print hal-00768522, HAL.
- Toker Doganoglu & Firat Inceoglu, 2014. "Licensing of a Drastic Innovation with Product Differentiation," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(3), pages 296-321, June.
- Kitagawa, Tatsuya & Masuda, Yasushi & Umezawa, Masashi, 2014. "Patent strength and optimal two-part tariff licensing with a potential rival," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 227-231.
- Meniere, Yann & Parlane, Sarah, 2010.
"Decentralized licensing of complementary patents: Comparing the royalty, fixed-fee and two-part tariff regimes,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 178-191, May.
- Yann Ménière & Sarah Parlane, 2010. "Decentralized licensing of complementary patents: Comparing the royalty, fixed-fee and two-part tariff regimes," Post-Print hal-00460754, HAL.
- Pierre Régibeau & Katharine Rockett, 2010. "INNOVATION CYCLES AND LEARNING AT THE PATENT OFFICE: DOES THE EARLY PATENT GET THE DELAY? -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 222-246, June.
- Ramon Faulí-Oller & Xulia González & Joel Sandonís, 2013.
"Optimal Two-Part Tariff Licensing Contracts With Differentiated Goods And Endogenous R&D,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81(5), pages 803-827, September.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís, 2008. "Optimal Two-Part Tariff Licensing Contracts with Differentiated Goods and Endogenous R&D," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2014. "Licensing under convex costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 289-299, April.
- Muthers, Johannes & Inceoglu, Firat & Doganoglu, Toker, 2013. "Licensing with Free Entry," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79757, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joel Sandonís Díez & Javier M. López Cuñat, 2015. "Upstream incentives to encourage downstream competition in a vertically separated industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Zhao, Dan & Chen, Hongmin & Hong, Xianpei & Liu, Jingfang, 2014. "Technology licensing contracts with network effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 136-144.
- San Martín Lizarralde, Marta & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 2012. "Two-part tariff licensing mechanisms," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-59, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Xue, Minggao & Su, Lili, 2011. "Licensing to a durable-good duopoly in patent litigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1186-1194, May.
- Marta San Martín & Ana I. Saracho, 2015. "Optimal Two-part Tariff Licensing Mechanisms," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(3), pages 288-306, June.
- Jelnov, Artyom & Tauman, Yair, 2009. "The private value of a patent: A cooperative approach," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 84-97, July.
- Debapriya Sen & Giorgos Stamatopoulos, 2009. "Technology Transfer Under Returns To Scale," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 337-365, June.
- C. Erutku & A. Priegue Freire & Y. Richelle, 2007. "Licensing Innovations with Exclusive Contracts," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(4), pages 261-273, December.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:502-513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takeshi Ebina & Shin Kishimoto, 2012. "How to license a public licensor's technology to an asymmetric duopoly," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 16-26.
- L. Filippini & C. Vergari, 2012. "Product innovation in a vertically differentiated model," Working Papers wp833, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kishimoto, Shin & Watanabe, Naoki & Muto, Shigeo, 2011. "Bargaining outcomes in patent licensing: Asymptotic results in a general Cournot market," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 114-123, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:407-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.