Threats Or Promises? A Built-In Mechanism Of Gradual Reciprocal Trade Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Taiji Furusawa & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2011. "Threats or Promises? A Built-in Mechanism of Gradual Reciprocal Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-27, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jan 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagdish Bhagwati (ed.), 2002. "Going Alone: The Case for Relaxed Reciprocity in Freeing Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025213, January.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2010.
"Global dynamics in repeated games with additively separable payoffs,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(4), pages 899-918, October.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2010. "Global Dynamics in Repeated Games with Additively Separable Payoffs," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-04, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jun 2010.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Lai, Edwin L. -C., 1999. "Adjustment costs and gradual trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 333-361, December.
- Eric W. Bond & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2002. "Gradualism in Trade Agreements with Asymmetric Countries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 379-406.
- Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish, 2005. "Reciprocated unilateralism in trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 461-487, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germán H. GONZALEZ & Alexis S. ESPOSTO & Valentina N. VIEGO, 2015. "Reciprocity in bilateral trade flows: An empirical analysis for trade between Australia and Latin American countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 31-44.
- Hiroshi Daisaka & Taiji Furusawa, 2014. "Dynamic Free Trade Networks: Some Numerical Results," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 469-487, August.
More about this item
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:63:y:2012:i:2:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.