Reluctant Donors? The Europeanization of International Development Policies in the New Member States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyriakos Moumoutzis, 2011. "Still Fashionable Yet Useless? Addressing Problems with Research on the Europeanization of Foreign Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 607-629, May.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2013.
"International aid and financial crises in donor countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 232-250.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Knack, Steve & Rogers, Halsey, 2009. "International aid and financial crises in donor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5162, The World Bank.
- Chong, Alberto & Gradstein, Mark, 2008. "What determines foreign aid? The donors' perspective," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-13, August.
- Frot, Emmanuel & Santiso, Javier, 2009. "Crushed Aid: Fragmentation in Sectoral Aid," SITE Working Paper Series 6, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Lewis, Jeffrey, 2005. "The Janus Face of Brussels: Socialization and Everyday Decision Making in the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(04), pages 937-971, October.
- Ana E. Juncos, 2011. "Europeanization by Decree? The Case of Police Reform in Bosnia," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 367-389, March.
- Checkel, Jeffrey T., 2001. "Why Comply? Social Learning and European Identity Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 553-588, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:531-548 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:52:y:2014:i:6:p:1257-1272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.