Still Fashionable Yet Useless? Addressing Problems with Research on the Europeanization of Foreign Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Michalski, 2013. "Europeanization of National Foreign Policy: The Case of Denmark's and Sweden's Relations with China," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 884-900, September.
- Chryssogelos, Angelos, 2017. "Still Europeanised? Greek Foreign Policy During the Eurozone Crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85925, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:5:p:1144-1161 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:531-548 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Lightfoot & Balázs Szent-Iványi, 2014. "Reluctant Donors? The Europeanization of International Development Policies in the New Member States," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 1257-1272, November.
- Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2013. "Wielding Soft Power in a World of Neglect: The Europeanization of Greek and Portuguese Public Employment Services," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1178-1195, November.
- Ömer UÐUR, 2016. "The Europranization of national Foreign Policies: The Examples og germany and France within the Framework of Ukraine Crisis," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 527-536, September.
- Angelos Chryssogelos, 2017. "Still Europeanised? Greek Foreign Policy During the Eurozone Crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 118, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Kyriakos Moumoutzis & Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2016. "Europeanization Mechanisms and Process Tracing: A Template for Empirical Research," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 337-352, March.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1290-1305 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:3:p:607-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.