Legitimately Diverse, yet Comparable: On Synthesizing Social Inclusion Performance in the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laurens Cherchye & Wim Moesen & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2003. "Legitimately Diverse, yet Comparable: On Synthesising Social Inclusion Performance in the EU," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0301, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2002. "Modeling Blank Data Entries in Data Envelopment Analysis," Econometrics 0210001, EconWPA.
- Fritz Scharpf, 2002. "Legitimate Diversity: the New Challenge of European Integration," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 1, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2002. "Education and Employment Indicators for the EU Social Agenda," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 55-62.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Gouyette, Claudine & Pestieau, Pierre, 1999. "Efficiency of the Welfare State," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 537-553.
- Laurens Cherchye & & Timo Kuosmanen, 2002.
"Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach,"
0210001, EconWPA, revised 04 Dec 2002.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2004. "Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jesús T. Pastor & JosÉ L. Ruiz & Inmaculada Sirvent, 2002. "A Statistical Test for Nested Radial Dea Models," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 728-735, August.
- Tony Atkinson, 2002. "Social Inclusion and the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 625-643, November.
- Adler, Nicole & Golany, Boaz, 2001. "Evaluation of deregulated airline networks using data envelopment analysis combined with principal component analysis with an application to Western Europe," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 260-273, July.
- Laurens Cherchye, 2001. "Using data envelopment analysis to assess macroeconomic policy performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 407-416.
- John Hills, 2002. "Comprehensibility and Balance: The Case for Putting Indicators in Baskets," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 95-98.
- Storrie, Donald & Bjurek, Hans, 2000. "Benchmarking European labour market performance with efficiency frontier techniques," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 00-211, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Federico Giammusso & Raffaele Tangorra, 2002. "Indicators on Poverty and Social Exclusion: Moving Toward a Social Europe?," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 29-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:42:y:2004:i:5:p:919-955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.