Social Inclusion and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurie Beaudonnet, 2015. "A Threatening Horizon: The Impact of the Welfare State on Support for Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 457-475, May.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard & Olaf Van Vliet, 2010.
"Patterns of Welfare State Indicators in the EU: Is there Convergence?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 529-556, June.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Van Vliet, Olaf, 2008. "Patterns of welfare state indicators in the EU: Is there convergence?," MPRA Paper 20177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beramendi, Pablo, 2007. "Inequality and the Territorial Fragmentation of Solidarity," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(04), pages 783-820, October.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2008. "On applying synthetic indices of multidimensional well-being: health and income inequalities in selected EU countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 668, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicky Rogge, 2017. "Measuring the impact of the economic crisis on the level of change in EU social inclusion: period 2005–2012," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 103-116, April.
- Laurens Cherchye & Wim Moesen & Tom Puyenbroeck, 2004.
"Legitimately Diverse, yet Comparable: On Synthesizing Social Inclusion Performance in the EU,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 919-955, December.
- Laurens Cherchye & Wim Moesen & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2003. "Legitimately Diverse, yet Comparable: On Synthesising Social Inclusion Performance in the EU," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0301, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2008. "Effectiveness of poverty reduction in the EU: A descriptive analysis," MPRA Paper 20167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Koster, Ferry, 2010.
"Social income transfers and poverty alleviation in OECD countries,"
20733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Koster, Ferry, 2010. "Social Income Transfers and Poverty Alleviation in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 27345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Giambona & Erasmo Vassallo, 2014. "Composite Indicator of Social Inclusion for European Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 269-293, March.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1504-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "On Synthetic Indices Of Multidimensional Well-Being: Health And Income Inequalities In France, Germany, Italy And The United Kingdom," CHILD Working Papers wp07_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Seelkopf, Laura & Yang, Hongyan, 2014. "European fiscal solidarity: An EU-wide optimal income tax approach," TranState Working Papers 185, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2009. "Social expenditure and poverty reduction in the EU15 and other OECD countries," MPRA Paper 20138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:40:y:2002:i:4:p:625-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.