New Governance in the European Union: A Theoretical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Trubek & James Mosher, 2001. "New Governance, EU Employment Policy, and the European Social Model," Jean Monnet Working Papers 15, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2001. "European governance: Common concerns vs. the challenge of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 01/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Lepoutre & Nikolay Dentchev & AimÃ© Heene, 2007.
"Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 391-408, July.
- J. Lepoutre & N. A. Dentchev & A. Heene, 2005. "Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/337, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Simon Fink, 2013. "Policy Convergence with or without the European Union: The Interaction of Policy Success, EU Membership and Policy Convergence," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 631-648, July.
- Annelise Riles, 2013. "Is New Governance the Ideal Architecture for Global Financial Regulation?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9267-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun Zhang, 2008. "EU in ASEM: its role in framing inter-regional cooperation with East Asian countries," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 487-505, November.
- Weiqing Song, 2011. "Open method of coordination and the gloomy future of social Europe," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 13-27, November.
- Katharina Zimmermann, 2016. "Local Responses to the European Social Fund: A Cross-City Comparison of Usage and Change," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(6), pages 1465-1484, November.
- Milena Büchs, 2008. "How Legitimate is the Open Method of Co-ordination?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 765-786, September.
- Fierlbeck, Katherine, 2014. "The changing contours of experimental governance in European health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 89-96.
- Edwards, Peter & Kleinschmit, Daniela, 2013. "Towards a European forest policy — Conflicting courses," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 87-93.
- Claudio M. Radaelli & Ulrike S. Kraemer, 2008. "Governance Areas in EU Direct Tax Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 315-336, March.
- Martin Hering & Michael Kpessa, 2008. "The Integration of Occupational Pension Policies: Lessons for Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 137-154, November.
- Citi, Manuele & Rhodes, Martin, 2007. "New Modes of Governance in the EU: Common Objectives versus National Preferences," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:294-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hartlapp, Miriam, 2006. "Über Politiklernen lernen: Überlegungen zur Europäischen Beschäftigungsstrategie," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-114, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kerber, Wolfgang & Eckardt, Martina, 2005. "Policy learning in Europe: The 'open method of coordination' and laboratory federalism," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 48, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:42:y:2004:i:1:p:121-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.