Impacts of Animal Well‐Being and Welfare Media on Meat Demand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Revealed Demand for Country-of-Origin Labeling of Meat in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2015.
"Similarities and Differences of Animal Welfare Perceptions between U.S. Cow-Calf Producers and the Public,"
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California
205433, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2016. "Similarities and Differences of Animal Welfare Perceptions between U.S. Cow-Calf Producers and the Public," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230018, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Leonardo Casini & Nicola Marinelli & Gabriele Scozzafava, 2013. "Distribuzione organizzata vs. negozio specializzato: uno studio sulle preferenze del consumatore italiano di carne bovina," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 157-181.
- Scozzafava, Gabriele & Casini, Leonardo & Marinelli, Nicola, 2012. "Modern Distribution vs. Specialised Shop: a Study on beef consumer behaviour," 2012 XX Convegno Annuale SIEA, Siracusa 130448, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:62:y:2011:i:1:p:59-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.