Risk-Sharing And The Supply Of Agricultural Credit: A Case Study Of Islamic Finance In Sudan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saleem, Samir Taha, 1987. "On the Determination of Interest Rates in Rural Credit Markets: A Case Study from the Sudan," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 165-172, June.
- S. Yazdani & G. P. Hill, 1993. "Islamic Credit: The Iranian Experience," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 301-310.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Carter, Michael R., 1988. "Equilibrium credit rationing of small farm agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1983. "Incentive Effects of Terminations: Applications to the Credit and Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 912-927, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Hamid Ahmad Abu Sulayman, 1998. "The Theory Of The Economics Of Islam (Ii)," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 87-113, December.
- Adam B. Elhiraika, 1998. "Macroeconomic Instability, Financial Repression and Islamic Banking in Sudan," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 61-86, December.
- Rodney Wilson, 1998. "Islamic Project Finance and Private Funding Schemes," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 6(2), pages 41-60, June.
- Adam B. Elhiraika & Khalid Abu Ismail, 2004. "Financial Sector Policy and Poverty Reduction in Sudan," Working Papers 0411, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jun 2004.
- Geoff Bright, 1999. "Assessing the Effects of Hazards and Interventions on Farm Household Liquidity in Sudan - A Preliminary Accounting Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 83-92.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:47:y:1996:i:1-4:p:390-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.