Eclipse of the Public Corporation or Eclipse of the Public Markets?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Sources of Finance: Internal versus External
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-08-20 12:13:28
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldatmaz,Serdar & Brown,Greg W. & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli, 2020. "Determinants of International Buyout Investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9191, The World Bank.
- Michael Ewens & Joan Farre-Mensa, 2019. "The Deregulation of the Private Equity Markets and the Decline in IPOs," NBER Working Papers 26317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamdani, Assaf & Lauterbach, Beni & Mugerman, Yevgeny, 2020. "Reservation prices in shareholders’ response to freeze-out tender offers," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Paolo Finaldi Russo & Fabio Parlapiano & Daniele Pianeselli & Ilaria Supino, 2020. "Firms’ listings: what is new? Italy versus the main European stock exchanges," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 555, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fu, Jiangtao & Ogura, Yoshiaki, 2019. "Are Japanese companies less risky and less profitable than US companies? Evidence from a matched sample," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-1.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:30:y:2018:i:1:p:8-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.