A Process Perspective on Industrial Symbiosis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P Healey, 1998. "Building institutional capacity through collaborative approaches to urban planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1531-1546, September.
- Andrew Abbott & Angela Tsay, 2000. "Sequence Analysis and Optimal Matching Methods in Sociology," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 29(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Andrew Abbott, 1990. "A Primer on Sequence Methods," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(4), pages 375-392, November.
- Sheila A. Martin & Robert A. Cushman & Keith A. Weitz & Aarti Sharma & Richard C. Lindrooth, 1998. "Applying Industrial Ecology to Industrial Parks: An Economic and Environmental Analysis," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 12(3), pages 218-237, August.
- Poole, Marshall Scott & Van de Ven, Andrew H. & Dooley, Kevin & Holmes, Michael E., 2000. "Organizational Change and Innovation Processes: Theory and Methods for Research," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195131987.
- Silke Aisenbrey & Anette E. Fasang, 2010. "New Life for Old Ideas: The "Second Wave" of Sequence Analysis Bringing the "Course" Back Into the Life Course," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 38(3), pages 420-462, February.
- P Healey, 1998. "Building Institutional Capacity through Collaborative Approaches to Urban Planning," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(9), pages 1531-1546, September.
- Leo Baas & Frank Boons, 2007. "The introduction and dissemination of the industrial symbiosis projects in the Rotterdam Harbour and Industry Complex," International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(5/6), pages 551-577.
- Andrew M. Pettigrew, 1990. "Longitudinal Field Research on Change: Theory and Practice," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, August.
- David Gibbs, 2003. "Trust and Networking in Inter-firm Relations: the Case of Eco-industrial Development," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 18(3), pages 222-236, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1950-:d:151739 is not listed on IDEAS
- Winans, K. & Kendall, A. & Deng, H., 2017. "The history and current applications of the circular economy concept," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 825-833.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:inecol:v:18:y:2014:i:3:p:341-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1088-1980 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.