A Smooth Ride? From Industrial to Creative Urbanism in Oshawa, Ontario
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Donegan & Nichola Lowe, 2008. "Inequality in the Creative City: Is There Still a Place for â€œOld-Fashionedâ€ Institutions?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 22(1), pages 46-62, February.
- Brenner, Neil, 2004. "New State Spaces: Urban Governance and the Rescaling of Statehood," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270064.
- Wen-Hao Chen & John Myles & Garnett Picot, 2012.
"Why Have Poorer Neighbourhoods Stagnated Economically while the Richer Have Flourished? Neighbourhood Income Inequality in Canadian Cities,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(4), pages 877-896, March.
- Chen, W. H. & Myles, John & Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Why Have Poorer Neighbourhoods Stagnated Economically, While the Richer have Flourished? Neighbourhood Income Inequality in Canadian Cities," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2011.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220, March.
- Jim Stanford, 2010. "The geography of auto globalization and the politics of auto bailouts," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 3(3), pages 383-405.
- Neil Brenner, 2009. "Open questions on state rescaling," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 2(1), pages 123-139.
- Mario Polèse & Richard Shearmur, 2006. "Why some regions will decline: A Canadian case study with thoughts on local development strategies-super-," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 23-46, March.
- Meric Gertler, 2010. "Rules of the Game: The Place of Institutions in Regional Economic Change," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston & Rebecca Steffenson, 2008. "Universities, knowledge networks and regional policy," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(2), pages 321-340.
- Jamie Peck, 2005. "Struggling with the Creative Class," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 740-770, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016.
"Creative capital in production, inefficiency, and inequality: A theoretical analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 553-558.
- Amit Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "Creative capital in production, inefficiency, and inequality: A theoretical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa16p75, European Regional Science Association.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2017. "On research and development in a model of Schumpeterian economic growth in a creative region," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 69-74.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2018.
"Schumpeterian creative class competition, innovation policy, and regional economic growth,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 86-97.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2017. "Schumpeterian Creative Class Competition, Innovation Policy, and Regional Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 83891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2016. "The effects of probabilistic innovations on Schumpeterian economic growth in a creative region," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 224-230.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:214-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2018.
"Artists, engineers, and aspects of economic growth in a creative region,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 214-219.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2017. "Artists, Engineers, and Aspects of Economic Growth in a Creative Region," MPRA Paper 79573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:37:y:2013:i:5:p:1766-1784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.