Community Capacity Building as the Route to Inclusion in Neighbourhood Regeneration?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rowland Atkinson & Keith Kintrea, 2002. "Area effects: what do they mean for British housing and regeneration policy?," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 147-166, August.
- Jenny Harrow, 2001. "‘CAPACITY BUILDING’ AS A PUBLIC MANAGEMENT GOAL - Myth, magic or the main chance?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 209-230, June.
- Sarah Banks & Felicity Shenton, 2001. "Regenerating Neighbourhoods: A Critical Look at the Role of Community Capacity Building," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 16(4), pages 286-298, November.
- Mike Raco & Rob Imrie, 2000. "Governmentality and rights and responsibilities in urban policy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(12), pages 2187-2204, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongjun Shin, 2014. "Reconstructing Urban Politics with a Bourdieusian Framework: The Case of Local Low-Income Housing Policy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 1833-1848, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:34:y:2010:i:4:p:789-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.