Area effects: what do they mean for British housing and regeneration policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillian R Smith, 1999. "Area-based Initiatives: The rationale and options for area targeting," CASE Papers 025, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2012.
"Neighbourhood effects research at a crossroads. Ten challenges for future research,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(12), pages 2787-2793, December.
- Maarten van Ham & David Manley, 2012. "Neighbourhood Effects Research at a Crossroads: Ten Challenges for Future Research," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 204, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2012. "Neighbourhood Effects Research at a Crossroads: Ten Challenges for Future Research," IZA Discussion Papers 6793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mia Arp Fallov, 2010. "Community Capacity Building as the Route to Inclusion in Neighbourhood Regeneration?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 789-804, December.
- van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit & de Vuijst, Elise & Zwiers, Merle, 2016. "Spatial Segregation and Socio-Economic Mobility in European Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Manley & Maarten van Ham, 2011. "Living in deprived neighbourhoods in Scotland. Occupational mobility and neighbourhood effects," ERSA conference papers ersa10p547, European Regional Science Association.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Housing Tenure Mix on Labour Market Outcomes: A Longitudinal Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsArea Effects; Deprivation; Social Exclusion; Housing Policy; Neighbourhoods; Neighbourhood Effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjhp:v:2:y:2002:i:2:p:147-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .