Labour's Record on Neighbourhood Renewal in England: Policy, Spending and Outcomes 1997-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina Beatty & Stephen Fothergill, 2005. "The diversion from 'unemployment' to 'sickness' across British regions and districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 837-854.
- Diane Perrons & Sophia Skyers, 2003. "Empowerment Through Participation? Conceptual Explorations and A Case Study," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 265-285, June.
- Matthieu Permentier & Gideon Bolt & Maarten van Ham, 2011. "Determinants of Neighbourhood Satisfaction and Perception of Neighbourhood Reputation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(5), pages 977-996, April.
- Scott Baum & Kathryn Arthurson & Kara Rickson, 2010. "Happy People in Mixed-up Places: The Association between the Degree and Type of Local Socioeconomic Mix and Expressions of Neighbourhood Satisfaction," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(3), pages 467-485, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:121-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial policy; area deprivation; neighbourhood renewal; area-based initiatives;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:spccwp:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .