'Neighbourhood effects': can we measure them and does it matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ive Marx & Brian Nolan & Javier Olivera, 2014.
"The Welfare State and Anti-Poverty Policy in Rich Countries,"
1403, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Marx, Ive & Nolan, Brian & Olivera, Javier, 2014. "The Welfare State and Anti-Poverty Policy in Rich Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8154, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raushan, Rajesh & Mutharayappa, R., 2014. "Neighbourhood development and caste distribution in rural India," Working Papers 326, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Sara Alidoust & Caryl Bosman & Gordon Holden & Heather Shearer & Leigh Shutter, 2017. "The spatial dimensions of neighbourhood: how older people define it," Journal of Urban Design, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 547-567, September.
- Tunstall, Rebecca & Green, Anne & Lupton, Ruth & Watmough, Simon & Bates, Katie, 2014. "Does poor neighbourhood reputation create a neighbourhood effect on employment? The results of a field experiment in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55913, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marinus C. Deurloo & Sjoerd De Vos, 2008. "Measuring Segregation At The Micro Level: An Application Of The M Measure To Multi‐Ethnic Residential Neighbourhoods In Amsterdam," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(3), pages 329-347, July.
- David J. Madden, 2014. "Neighborhood as Spatial Project: Making the Urban Order on the Downtown Brooklyn Waterfront," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 471-497, March.
- Michelle Norris & Cathal O'Connell, 2014. "Decline and Renewal of Disadvantaged Neighbourhoods: Old Insights, New Evidence and Policy Implications," Planning Practice & Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 370-387, August.
More about this item
Keywordsneighbourhood area effects;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:6327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.