A Framework for Modeling Rail Transport Vulnerability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John, 2002. "Comparative evaluation of existing and innovative rail-road freight transport terminals," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 593-611, August.
- Stuart E. Dreyfus, 1969. "An Appraisal of Some Shortest-Path Algorithms," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 395-412, June.
- Lyons, Bruce R, 1996. "Empirical Relevance of Efficient Contract Theory: Inter-firm Contracts," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 27-52, Winter.
- Cynthia Barnhart & Hong Jin & Pamela H. Vance, 2000. "Railroad Blocking: A Network Design Application," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 603-614, August.
- Assad, Arjang A., 1980. "Modelling of rail networks: Toward a routing/makeup model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 101-114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Starita, Stefano & Scaparra, Maria Paola, 2016. "Optimizing dynamic investment decisions for railway systems protection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 543-557.
- Gedik, Ridvan & Medal, Hugh & Rainwater, Chase & Pohl, Ed A. & Mason, Scott J., 2014. "Vulnerability assessment and re-routing of freight trains under disruptions: A coal supply chain network application," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 45-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:39:y:2008:i:4:p:617-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.