Soil Security: Solving the Global Soil Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominati, Estelle & Patterson, Murray & Mackay, Alec, 2010. "A framework for classifying and quantifying the natural capital and ecosystem services of soils," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1858-1868, July.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2010. "Poverty, development, and environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 635-660, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asokan, Vivek Anand & Yarime, Masaru & Onuki, Motoharu, 2019. "Bridging practices, institutions, and landscapes through a scale-based approach for research and practice: A case study of a business association in South India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 240-250.
- Andrea Koch & Adrian Chappell & Michael Eyres & Edward Scott, 2015. "Monitor Soil Degradation or Triage for Soil Security? An Australian Challenge," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Anne C. Richer-de-Forges & Dominique Arrouays & Marion Bardy & Antonio Bispo & Philippe Lagacherie & Bertrand Laroche & Blandine Lemercier & Joëlle Sauter & Marc Voltz, 2019. "Mapping of Soils and Land-Related Environmental Attributes in France: Analysis of End-Users’ Needs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-15, May.
- Jónsson, Jón Örvar G. & Davíðsdóttir, Brynhildur & Nikolaidis, Nikolaos P. & Giannakis, Georgios V., 2019. "Tools for Sustainable Soil Management: Soil Ecosystem Services, EROI and Economic Analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 109-119.
- Rachit Saxena & Sai Kranthi Vanga & Jin Wang & Valérie Orsat & Vijaya Raghavan, 2018. "Millets for Food Security in the Context of Climate Change: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-31, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:glopol:v:4:y:2013:i:4:p:434-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.