An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Bank Issued Options versus Options Exchange Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, W.-K. & Lean, H.H. & McAleer, M.J. & Tsai, F.-T., 2018. "Why did Warrant Markets Close in China but not Taiwan?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-22, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Baller, Stefanie & Entrop, Oliver & Schober, Alexander & Wilkens, Marco, 2017. "What drives performance in the speculative market of short-term exchange-traded retail products?," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-26-17, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Wong, W.-K. & Lean, H.H. & McAleer, M.J. & Tsai, F.-T., 2018.
"Why did Warrant Markets Close in China but not Taiwan?,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI2018-22, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Hooi Hoi Lean & Michael McAleer & Feng-Tse Tsai, 2018. "Why did Warrant Markets Close in China but not Taiwan?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-051/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chan, Chia-Ying & de Peretti, Christian & Qiao, Zhuo & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2012. "Empirical test of the efficiency of the UK covered warrants market: Stochastic dominance and likelihood ratio test approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 162-174.
- Dorn, Daniel, 2010. "Investors with too many options?," Working Paper Series 1197, European Central Bank.
- Baule, Rainer, 2011. "The order flow of discount certificates and issuer pricing behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3120-3133, November.
- Entrop, Oliver & Fischer, Georg & McKenzie, Michael & Wilkens, Marco & Winkler, Christoph, 2016. "How does pricing affect investors’ product choice? Evidence from the market for discount certificates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 195-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:14:y:2008:i:2:p:288-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.