Pricing Warrants: An Empirical Study of the Black-Scholes Model and Its Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2012. "Pricing model for equity warrants in a mixed fractional Brownian environment and its algorithm," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6418-6431.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "The Implied Distribution for Stocks of Companies with Warrants and/or Executive Stock Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0217, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- K. C. Chen & R. Stephen Sears & Manuchehr Shahrokhi, 1992. "Pricing Nikkei Put Warrants: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 231-251, September.
- Suchard, Jo-Ann, 2005. "The use of stand alone warrants as unique capital raising instruments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1095-1112, May.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Yao, Zheng & Wang, Xiao-Hui, 2013. "The impact of issuing warrant and debt on behavior of the firm's stock," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 635-641.
- Veld, C.H., 1991. "Warrant pricing : A review of theoretical and empirical research," Research Memorandum FEW 479, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- José Eduardo Correia & João Duque, 2008. "Dilution and Dividend Effects on the Portuguese Equity Warrants Market," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 161-192.
- Ter Horst, J.R. & Veld, C.H., 2002. "Behavioral Preferences for Individual Securities : The Case for Call Warrants and Call Options," Discussion Paper 2002-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "On the Valuation of Warrants and Executive Stock Options: Pricing Formulae for Firms with Multiple Warrants/Executive Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0218, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Veld, C.H. & Verboven, A.H.F., 1993. "An empirical analysis of warrant prices versus long term call option prices," Research Memorandum FEW 594, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Xiao, Weilin & Zhang, Weiguo & Xu, Weijun & Zhang, Xili, 2012. "The valuation of equity warrants in a fractional Brownian environment," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1742-1752.
- Axel A. Araneda & Marcelo J. Villena, 2018. "Computing the CEV option pricing formula using the semiclassical approximation of path integral," Papers 1803.10376, arXiv.org.
- Kung, James J. & Lee, Lung-Sheng, 2009. "Option pricing under the Merton model of the short rate," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 378-386.
- Shane Miller, 2007. "Pricing of Contingent Claims Under the Real-World Measure," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 25.
- Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michele & Francois, Pascal, 2006. "A dynamic programming approach to price installment options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 667-676, March.
- Xiao, Weilin & Zhang, Weiguo & Zhang, Xili & Chen, Xiaoyan, 2014. "The valuation of equity warrants under the fractional Vasicek process of the short-term interest rate," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 320-337.
- Wu, Xin-Yu & Ma, Chao-Qun & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2012. "Warrant pricing under GARCH diffusion model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2237-2244.
- Wen-chung Guo & Ying-huei Chen, 2014. "Pricing of put warrants and competition among issuers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2315-2323.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Xiao, Weilin & Zhang, Xili, 2016. "Pricing equity warrants with a promised lowest price in Merton’s jump–diffusion model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 458(C), pages 219-238.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:4:p:1181-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.