The information content of implied volatility, skewness and kurtosis: empirical evidence from long-term CAC 40 options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilkens, Sascha & Roder, Klaus, 2006. "The informational content of option-implied distributions: Evidence from the Eurex index and interest rate futures options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 50-74, September.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2005.
"Extracting Probabilistic Information from the Prices of Interest Rate Options: Tests of Distributional Assumptions,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 841-870, May.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2002. "Extracting Probabilistic Information from the Prices of Interest Rate Options: Tests of Distributional Assumptions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Chang, Bo Young, 2013. "Forecasting with Option-Implied Information," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Sofiane Aboura & Didier Maillard, 2016.
"Option Pricing Under Skewness and Kurtosis Using a Cornish–Fisher Expansion,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(12), pages 1194-1209, December.
- Sofiane Aboura & Didier Maillard, 2016. "Option Pricing Under Skewness and Kurtosis Using a Cornish-Fisher Expansion," Post-Print halshs-01348685, HAL.
- Feunou Bruno & Tafolong Ernest, 2015.
"Fourier inversion formulas for multiple-asset option pricing,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 19(5), pages 531-559, December.
- Bruno Feunou & Ernest Tafolong, 2015. "Fourier Inversion Formulas for Multiple-Asset Option Pricing," Staff Working Papers 15-11, Bank of Canada.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Normality tests of option-implied risk-neutral densities: evidence from the small Finnish market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Impact of foreign ownership restrictions on stock return distributions: evidence from an option market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 141-159, April.
- Gomes, Frederico Pechir & Takami, Marcelo Yoshio & Brandi, Vinicius Ratton, 2008. "Investigating Unusual Changes in Real-Dollar Exchange Rate," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 62(2), October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:41-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.