Explaining M&A Success in European Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meinshausen, Steffen & Schiereck, Dirk, 2011. "Dressed to merge — small fits fine: M&A success in the fashion and accessories industry," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 283-291.
- Gleb Lanine & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2007.
"Microeconomic determinants of acquisitions of Eastern European banks by Western European banks,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(2), pages 285-308, April.
- G. Lanine & R. Vander Vennet, 2006. "Microeconomic determinants of acquisitions of Eastern European banks by Western European banks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/414, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chuang, Kai-Shi, 2014. "Financial advisors, financial crisis, and shareholder wealth in bank mergers," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 229-245.
- Campa, Jose Manuel & Hernando, Ignacio, 2006.
"M&As performance in the European financial industry,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 3367-3392, December.
- Campa, Jose M. & Hernando, Ignacio, 2005. "M&AS performance in the European financial industry," IESE Research Papers D/588, IESE Business School.
- Campa, José Manuel & Hernando, Ignacio, 2005. "M&As Performance in the European Financial Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Manuel Campa & Ignacio Hernando, 2005. "M&As performance in the European financial industry," Working Papers 0516, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Díaz Díaz, Belén & Sanfilippo Azofra, Sergio & López Gutiérrez, Carlos, 2013. "Synergies or overpayment in European corporate M&A," MPRA Paper 51070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory, Alan & O'Donohoe, Sheila, 2014. "Do cross border and domestic acquisitions differ? Evidence from the acquisition of UK targets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 61-69.
- Molyneux, Philip & Schaeck, Klaus & Zhou, Tim Mi, 2014. "‘Too systemically important to fail’ in banking – Evidence from bank mergers and acquisitions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 258-282.
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Matteo FERRARI & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2015. "State-Owned Banks: Acquirers in M&A deals," Departmental Working Papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Paladino, Giovanna, 2013.
"Is M&A different during a crisis? Evidence from the European banking sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5394-5405.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Paladino, Giovanna, 2011. "Is M&A different during a crisis? Evidence from the European banking sector," MPRA Paper 35065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:87-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Matteo FERRARI & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2015. "State-Owned Banks: Acquirers in M&A deals," CIRIEC Working Papers 1508, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Reddy, Rama Krishna, 2016. "Language and cross-border acquisitions: An exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1321-1332.
- Gu, Lulu & Reed, W. Robert, 2013.
"Information asymmetry, market segmentation, and cross-listing: Implications for event study methodology,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 28-40.
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2012. "Information Asymmetry, Market Segmentation and Cross-Listing: Implicatons for Event Study Methodology," Working Papers in Economics 12/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:10:y:2004:i:1:p:109-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.