Looking Through the Eyes of Others: assessing mutual expectations and experiences in order to shape dialogue and collaboration between business and NGOs with respect to CSR
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Roome, 2005. "Policies and conditions for environmental innovation and management in industry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14447, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yves Fassin, 2009.
"Inconsistencies in Activists’ Behaviours and the Ethics of NGOs,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 503-521, December.
- Y. Fassin, 2009. "Inconsistencies in Activists’ Behaviours and the Ethics of NGOs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/576, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yves Fassin, 2012. "Stakeholder Management, Reciprocity and Stakeholder Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 83-96, August.
- Daniel Arenas & Pablo Sanchez & Matthew Murphy, 2013. "Different Paths to Collaboration Between Businesses and Civil Society and the Role of Third Parties," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(4), pages 723-739, July.
- Jon Burchell & Joanne Cook, 2013. "Sleeping with the Enemy? Strategic Transformations in Business–NGO Relationships Through Stakeholder Dialogue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 505-518, March.
- Ariane Berthoin Antal & André Sobczak, 2014. "Culturally Embedded Organizational Learning for Global Responsibility," Post-Print hal-01074565, HAL.
- Clive Boddy & Richard Ladyshewsky & Peter Galvin, 2010. "The Influence of Corporate Psychopaths on Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Commitment to Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 1-19, November.
- Antonis Skouloudis & Konstantinos Evangelinos & Chrisovaladis Malesios, 2015. "Priorities and Perceptions for Corporate Social Responsibility: An NGO Perspective," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(2), pages 95-112, March.
- Karen Hidden & Jonathan Tresman Marks, 2020. "Misaligned Needs in the Pursuit of Shared Value: A Multi-Stakeholder Study of the Shift from Corporate Social Responsibility to Corporate Social Entrepreneurship in an Emerging Economy," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 6(2), pages 363-382, July.
- Daniel Arenas & Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda, 2009. "The Role of NGOs in CSR: Mutual Perceptions Among Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 175-197, August.
- Christiane Marie Høvring & Sophie Esmann Andersen & Anne Ellerup Nielsen, 2018. "Discursive Tensions in CSR Multi-stakeholder Dialogue: A Foucauldian Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 627-645, October.
- Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Simbrunner, Philipp, 2019. "Moral licensing and moral cleansing applied to company-NGO collaborations in an online context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 544-552.
- Francesco Gangi & Eugenio D’Angelo, 2017. "“Make”or “Buy” the Choice of Governance Modes for Corporate Social Responsibility Projects from a Stakeholder Management Perspective," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(8), pages 80-92, August.
- Ramendra Singh & Madhupa Bakshi & Prashant Mishra, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Linking Bottom of the Pyramid to Market Development?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 361-373, October.
- Proikaki, Marina & Nikolaou, Ioannis & Jones, Nikoleta & Malesios, Chrisovaladis & Dimitrakopoulos, Panayiotis G & Evangelinos, Kostantinos, 2018. "Community perceptions of local enterprises in environmentally degraded areas," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 116-124.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:14:y:2006:i:5:p:456-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.