(Re)discovering the Social Responsibility of Business in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ariane Berthoin Antal & Maria Oppen & André Sobczak, 2009. "(Re)discovering the social responsibility of business in Germany," Post-Print hal-00794639, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dierkes, Meinolf & Berthoin Antal, Ariane, 1986. "Whither corporate social reporting: is it time to legislate?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 106-121.
- Dierkes, Meinolf, 1974. "Die Sozialbilanz: ein gesellschaftsbezogenes Informations- und Rechnungssystem," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 122927.
- Simon Zadek, 2004. "On Civil Governance," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 47(3), pages 20-28, September.
- Berthoin Antal, Ariane & Dierkes, Meinolf & MacMillan, Keith & Marz, Lutz, 2002. "Corporate social reporting revisited," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organisation and Technology FS II 02-105, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Liedekerke & Geert Demuijnck, 2011. "Business Ethics as a Field of Training, Teaching and Research in Europe," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 29-41, April.
- Antonio Argandoña & Heidi Hoivik, 2009.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: One Size Does Not Fit All. Collecting Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 221-234, November.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers D/834, IESE Business School.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2810-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanca de-Miguel-Molina & Vicente Chirivella-González & Beatriz García-Ortega, 2016. "Corporate philanthropy and community involvement. Analysing companies from France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2741-2766, November.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:29:y:2013:i:2:p:299-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Richter, 2011. "Drivers of Change: A Multiple-Case Study on the Process of Institutionalization of Corporate Responsibility Among Three Multinational Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 261-279, August.
- Ariane Berthoin Antal & André Sobczak, 2014. "Culturally Embedded Organizational Learning for Global Responsibility," Post-Print hal-01074565, HAL.
- André Sobczak & Ligia Coelho Martins, 2010. "The impact and interplay of national and global CSR discourses: insights from France and Brazil," Post-Print hal-00771164, HAL.
- François Maon & Valérie Swaen & Adam Lindgreen, 2017.
"One Vision, Different Paths: An Investigation of Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives in Europe,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 143(2), pages 405-422, June.
- François Maon & Valérie Swaen & Adam Lindgreen, 2015. "One Vision, Different Paths: An Investigation of Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives in Europe," Post-Print hal-01563021, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; business ethics; Germany; global responsibility; intentional experimentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:89:y:2009:i:3:p:285-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.