Bilateral Trade Relationship Between The United States And Canada: Implications Of The Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Tracy & Ginman, Peter J, 1976. "An Empirical Examination of the Traditional Aggregate Import Demand Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 75-80, February.
- Elie Appelbaum & Ulrich R. Kohli, 1979. "Canada-United States Trade: Tests for the Small-Open-Economy Hypothesis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Stokes, Ernie, 1989. "Macroeconomic impact of the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 225-245.
- Maury E. Bredahl & William H. Meyers & Keith J. Collins, 1979. "The Elasticity of Foreign Demand for U.S. Agricultural Products: The Importance of the Price Transmission Elasticity," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 58-63.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Karemera & Won W. Koo, 1994. "Trade Creation And Diversion Effects Of The U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 12-23, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:9:y:1991:i:4:p:56-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.