Canada-United States Trade: Tests for the Small-Open-Economy Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doyle, Eleanor & O’Connor, Fergal, 2013. "Innovation capacities in advanced economies: Relative performance of small open economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 106-123.
- Karine Gente & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2006.
"Does the world real interest rate affect the real exchange rate? The South East Asian experience,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 441-467.
- Karine Gente & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2004. "Does the World Real Interest Rate Affect the Real Exchange Rate? The South East Asian Experience," Studies in Economics 0405, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Rodney & Purcell, Wayne & Driscoll, Paul & Peterson, Everett, 1996. "Issues and Cautions in Employing Behavioral Modeling Approaches to Test for Market Power," Staff Papers 232517, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Koo, Won W. & Golz, Joel T. & Uhm, Ihn H., 1991. "United States and Canadian Free Trade Agreement: Economic Implications," Agricultural Economics Reports 23210, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Goo, Moon Mo, 1997. "The measurement of market power: short-run, long-run, and dynamic adjustment models," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012985, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- J. David Richardson, 1989. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, 1991.
"Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 638-659, August.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre A. Mohnen, 1991. "Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries," NBER Working Papers 3584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Burgess, 2006. "Public Investment Criteria in Overlapping Generations Models of Open Economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of the U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Agricultural Economics Reports 23345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Charles Freedman & David Longworth, 1980. "Some Aspects of the Canadian Experience with Flexible Exchange Rates in the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 0535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Won W. Koo & Ihn Ho Uhm & Joel T. Golz, 1991. "Bilateral Trade Relationship Between The United States And Canada: Implications Of The Free Trade Agreement," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(4), pages 56-69, October.
- Dion, Richard & Létourneau, Raynald, 1980. "Une analyse économétrique de l’ajustement récent de la balance commerciale canadienne (1978-1979)," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(3), pages 360-387, juillet-s.
- repec:ags:vtaesp:232464 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:12:y:1979:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.