Willingness To Pay For Amateur Sport And Recreation Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Amateur Sport and Recreation Programs," Working Papers 06-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Y. Seelig & Julie H. Seelig, 1998. ""Place Your Bets!" On Gambling, Government and Society," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(1), pages 91-106, March.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2001. "The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 2(1), pages 6-21, February.
- BK. Johnson & JC. Whitehead, 2000. "Value of public goods from sports stadiums: the CVM approach," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 48-58, January.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2000. "“The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team: The CVM Approach,”," Working Papers 0014, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "Professional Sports Facilities, Franchises and Urban Economic Development," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-103, UMBC Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason & John C. Whitehead, 2011.
"Estimating the Value of Medal Success at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games,"
11-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Humphreys, Brad & Johnson, Bruce & Mason, Daniel & Whitehead, John, 2011. "Estimating the Value of Medal Success at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games," Working Papers 2011-20, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2016.
"Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success Of Football Bundesliga Teams,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 446-462, July.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2015. "Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success of Football Bundesliga Teams," Working Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Rosas, Francisco & Acerenza, Santiago & Orazem, Peter, 2016. "Optimal pricing strategies for a cluster of goods: Own- and cross-price effects with correlated tastes," ISU General Staff Papers 201611300800001008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kiefer, Stephanie, 2014. "Are riding club members willing to pay or work for an overall quality improvement?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 1/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Wicker, Pamela & Kiefer, Stephanie & Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "The value of sporting success to Germans: Comparing the 2012 UEFA Championships with the 2012 Olympics," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- J. Lucy Lee & Jeffrey D. James, 2015. "Assessing sport brand value through use of the contingent valuation method," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 3(6), pages 33-44, December.
- Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo, 2012. "Estimating the value of national sporting success," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 200-210.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:25:y:2007:i:4:p:553-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.